BEST STOCK CHOICE
Best Stock Choice is an equity research service founded by Sridhar - who is registered with SEBI as a Research Analyst (Registration no INH000007517 ). He brings the same discipline, attention to detail and depth of understanding the company recommended that he used while servicing our clients. We believe that individual investors are focused on absolute returns so that they can achieve their financial goals rather than beating the indices that institutional investors keep focusing on.
Our primary focus has been the equity market in India since 2010. We are a passionate team of professionals having experience in equity market and equity research. We carry out equity research on a contract basis for buy and sell-side in India and internationally.
We believe that individual investors are focused on absolute returns so that they can achieve their financial goals rather than beating the indices that institutional investors keep focusing on. Our recommendations are based on this philosophy.
We recommend companies across market capitalization (large/mid/small) in the selected sectors of the economy. These sectors are carefully chosen based on return on capital employed and free cash flow generation for shareholders. We recommend companies that have been listed for at least one year. We look for companies where managements have a large stake in the company. We choose companies that have investor-friendly policies. We remain price-focused for our entry and exit decisions.
1) TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should immediately stop using the website and the services.
1. By assessing this website, you warrant that you are legally allowed to use the website and the services.
2. We provide recommendation on stocks listed on Indian stock exchange only. The recommendations are based on our internal research process, which may change without any notice to the subscribers or users.
3. Our Services should not be interpreted an advertisement to buy / sell any securities or assets.
4. We will not be, directly or indirectly, responsible if a User uses our Services and the user is a citizen or resident or located in place outside India, specifically a resident of the United States of America (USA) or Canada. We are not registered with any other regulator of any other country except with Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
5. The services provided through this website are on “As is” basis. We disclaim any expressed or implied warranties and guarantees.
6. The information provided through this website is believed to be reliable and from a reliable source but we do not but we do not warrant its completeness and accuracy and disclaim all kinds of warrantees.
7. We may source information from third party websites, including company websites and documents but we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness.
8. The Website and Services may contain third party website links. On clicking the links the User will leave this website and will be directed to the third party website. The User will be bound by the third-party website’s terms and conditions. We will not be responsible for the contents of any third-party website or any link contained in third party website, or any changes or updates to such sites. We will not be directly or indirectly liable or responsible for any loss that may arise to the User as a result of the user accessing such websites.
9. The Services provided herein are for User’s personal and non-commercial use. The Users should use the information and the website at their own risk. We will not be responsible for any loss or liability incurred by the User on using the website and the services.
10. We are not Investment Advisers as well as do not provide Portfolio Management Services (PMS). The information should not be considered as an investment advice or personal
recommendation or take into account user’s investment objective or financial situation. The Users should rely on their own research and analysis and should consult their own
investment advisors to determine the merit, risks and suitability of recommendation.
11. Past performance is not a guarantee for future performance or future results.
12. The User is hereby granted the right to use the Service in accordance with these terms, and for no other purpose. All the information contained on this Website and the Services are Copyrighted works and are owned by Sridhar and are protected by Copyright, Service Marks and Trademark laws, and other proprietary rights under the laws of India. By using the service, you agree to abide by all applicable laws. We shall be entitled to obtain such reliefs and remedies for any violation of our intellectual rights. Any act of copying or distributing the information or Services in part or in full, for any purpose, without my permission, is strictly prohibited and would be a copyright infringement. Users, who violate the laws, will be liable to be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
13. If any User wishes to get access to our services, whether free or paid, the User needs to subscribe to our Services. At the time of subscription, the User will be required to mention the personal details including the bank account details or credit card details. The User agrees to provide true, correct and complete details. It will be the responsibility of the user to notify us immediately of any change in the personal information. The User agrees to not impersonate any other person or use false name.
14. Once the user subscribes to our Services, the user agrees to receive SMS, e-mails, or calls regarding our services, including research recommendations and various promotions offers.
15. We reserve the right to deny or not permit any User or subscriber from accessing our Services or Website, whether in part or full. We also reserve the right to terminate the
User’s account if any personal information is untrue, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, out- of-date or infringes or violates the rights of any person or third party or is defamatory,
offensive or is in any other way improper or inappropriate.
16. The user agrees not to upload or transmit through the website and/or the Services any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer.
17. The User agrees to not upload or transmit through the website and/or the Services any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
18. The User agrees to not attempt any unauthorized access to any part of the website and/or the Services.
20. User agrees to indemnify and hold me, my employees, associates and third-party service providers indemnified against any loss, liability, damage, action and claims due to or rising out of User’s use of this website, the Services, the violation of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
21. We shall not be liable for any errors, omissions or typographical errors, disruption delay, interruption, failure, deletion or defect of/in the Service provided by us.
22. We may use ‘PayU’, an online payment gateway system or any other payment gateway system for processing the payments for subscription of services from time to time. By using a credit/debit card to pay for our services, the User confirms that the card being used belongs to the User. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. We do not save or store any credit card information of any User on any of our servers. This information is processed by the payment gateway. We request the user to keep the passwords safe with them and do not share the same with anyone.
23. The subscription fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. The user may request to terminate the subscription of the service. But it will be discretion of Sridhar to refund the money whether in part or full.
2) DISCLAIMER POLICY
BEST STOCK CHOICE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BEST STOCK CHOICE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 30/08/2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, Date of birth
- contact information including email address and phone numbers
- demographic information such as postcode, Country, City, State
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers,payment options.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
1. CANCELLING SUBCRIPTIONS
Once a subscriber has paid for any service and the service is initiated, the subscriber is not entitled to cancel his membership, and claim back his subscription. No refund will be issued.
A subscriber is not entitled to cancel his membership, and claim back his subscription. His membership automatically stands cancelled, once he does not renew his subscription next month.